Friday, April 30, 2010

Love World Love sloggi


The world is a wonderful place to be..as a place where many things are placed together..
there are so many things i love about the world..


1# I Living Things

yes Human! Especially my friends, they are the one who give me support and the one who i can share out my problems with! Watching movies, pillow fights and gossiping are things we couldn't miss out together.. =)


My 'kawaii' friends!


& also 'sexay' friends! haha..



well, not only humans..Other living things such as insects too!
I wish i could fly like them..=)



yeap~! Butterflies, Aren't they pretty?^^
(aww..look at those wings. They are still moving)


Besides, Flowers do colour the earth too! Imagine that NO rose(or other flowers) for valentine's day..? It will definitely be very odd coz roses actually symbolizes as love! =D


yes~ symbol of love!^^
(I ain't kissing her big fat butt)

Purple makes the world goes round~ =)



2# i FOOD

I sad, I eat;
I stress, I eat;
I happy, I will oso eat;

SuSHi ~ my all time fav!!=p


Of Cos.. You cant miss out Tepanyaki while dining in Japanese Restaurant!



& Tempura soft-shell crab too!*yummy*



Last but not least, Salmon, not gonna leave the restaurant without it! =D


& of cos, to stay hyper active and healthy 24/7 like ME, =)
One must start planting own vegetables and fruits!!!
I mean those Organic wan!
(without putting any harmful chemicals yea!)

3# I Sport Cars


Weee! one of my dream cars~
I love fast cars n with d awesome high tech designs wan..
I don't mind if u wanna fetch me with your sport car(if u have one)..
DO give me a call okay?
Dial 017-xxxxxxx
=D


4# I Beach

Sun tanning? Bikinis? Beach ball?
Oh yeah! I love going to the beach for vacation..
haha.. how do you know maybe you will get to c macho guys too! =p
& its also the mother nature of the earth..=)

5# i water

Okay! Ahhhem...Lets have sum Geography class now! 1/4 of the earth is made up of land and 3/4 of it is made up of water.. so u c, we cant live without water!! And yes, I owes make sure i drink enough water to keep myself healthy and my skin to 'glow' .. haha
tats y i love water so much!

No one can take away my water from me!! =p


what I love about sloggi?
Ah-hA! wut do u noe..? Having good design and quality doesn't mean you're having d best thing! Sloggi has done their good job for saving the world by creating brand new lingerie with ecological-friendly fabrics. Besides that, Its offer great comfort and superb fit wear with assortment of colourful patterns and fashionable designs.


BUY SLOGGI TO SAVE THE WORLD!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment