Its again Cnew year's coming..
I tink in Yr 2010 , i din had a greaT start but it ends prewty well thou..
wit a bunch of childhood mate~ [i love them ♥]
I tink in Yr 2010 , i din had a greaT start but it ends prewty well thou..
wit a bunch of childhood mate~ [i love them ♥]
I tink i stil need to shop LOL..
OhYea Peeps!!!
i wanna share out sumtink wt u guys,
the golden bangles i saw in timesQ selling 12Rm.
I was tinkin hmm~
buy for wut? do i need it?
N i wen to d curve&sPyramid..
OMG!~ fcking exp! they'r selling lik 49rm-89rm..exactly d same thou no brand..
damn regret!
should hav js bought it n dump aside!lol!
d timesQ one is nicer... but fckin far..
takkan go der n jam for 2hr js to buy dis bangles?
plus CNy is around d corner, everywer u go sure no parkin and jam all d way..
i dun lik to join d queue.. u wont get anytin at d end...
pep wil go siao wen der is sales around!
sum even step/stomp u(idcarewhoyouare~fckoff)
just to get d clothes he/she wan..
can u imagine its like shoppin in d sardine can? haha..(me too over d)
i wanna share out sumtink wt u guys,
the golden bangles i saw in timesQ selling 12Rm.
I was tinkin hmm~
buy for wut? do i need it?
N i wen to d curve&sPyramid..
OMG!~ fcking exp! they'r selling lik 49rm-89rm..exactly d same thou no brand..
damn regret!
should hav js bought it n dump aside!lol!
d timesQ one is nicer... but fckin far..
takkan go der n jam for 2hr js to buy dis bangles?
plus CNy is around d corner, everywer u go sure no parkin and jam all d way..
i dun lik to join d queue.. u wont get anytin at d end...
pep wil go siao wen der is sales around!
sum even step/stomp u(idcarewhoyouare~fckoff)
just to get d clothes he/she wan..
can u imagine its like shoppin in d sardine can? haha..
I feel so sorey for myself insomnia over d few nites, tinkin should i buy tat dress and d C&K heels.. LOL.. Guys wil tink i sot d.. buyin non stop!
for gals, its normal lah!IDUNCARElah I JUST WANT IT haha..
i js scare i cant fit in d dress(i noe i aint fat) ~
*not so nice maybe cos i belum try* But I noe d heels fit me.
*bey pai seh*LOL
worth o nt buyin it if im oni wearing once o twicee ler? Heels heels heels! Gals love heels! tats y i do~ =D i had been over spent dis yr's CNY shoppin by buying things which i dun need LOL..
Dun blame me.. i tink i'm nt d oni 1#! xP
for gals, its normal lah!IDUNCARElah I JUST WANT IT haha..
i js scare i cant fit in d dress(i noe i aint fat) ~
*not so nice maybe cos i belum try* But I noe d heels fit me.
*bey pai seh*LOL
worth o nt buyin it if im oni wearing once o twicee ler? Heels heels heels! Gals love heels! tats y i do~ =D i had been over spent dis yr's CNY shoppin by buying things which i dun need LOL..
Dun blame me.. i tink i'm nt d oni 1#! xP
Dis wil b d last wk for me to decide whther to buy o nt.. cos of my busy schedule which gona start soon dis wkend! tat wil be no time for me to shop anymore.. Weee~
Okayy sum peep may ask me to fly over n visit them, haha...
Yes i do love traveling! As my virgin no more...
(opps!!! dun tink wrong)
should i say flyin solo to brunei!
I don mind flyin again! I hav been tinkin trips of going to Sg few days
(universal studio+casino+beach+foods+prada+shop+clubs+orchardRoad)
n uk month plus probably dis yr.. But depends on my schedule n budget on my trip's expenses... anyways, who noes my mind will change later on?
Maybe sum one suddenly sponsor me to taiwan? LOL.. jk.. der's no mR nice guy here & Santa already wen bak home! Aww~ Santa never gt me anyting for xMas! But i did enjoy havin liquor wt my frens tat nite!xD Ohyea! was so ***paiseh*** tat day, i should apologise!!SOREY~hee! none tell me tat deR is an exchange gift session on d eve for d sleepover.. nvr brought anyting fr d parTy! but seriously Thanks Guys for leavin me a memorable day!
Okayy sum peep may ask me to fly over n visit them, haha...
Yes i do love traveling! As my virgin no more...
(opps!!! dun tink wrong)
should i say flyin solo to brunei!
I don mind flyin again! I hav been tinkin trips of going to Sg few days
(universal studio+casino+beach+foods+prada+shop+clubs+orchardRoad)
n uk month plus probably dis yr.. But depends on my schedule n budget on my trip's expenses... anyways, who noes my mind will change later on?
Maybe sum one suddenly sponsor me to taiwan? LOL.. jk.. der's no mR nice guy here & Santa already wen bak home! Aww~ Santa never gt me anyting for xMas! But i did enjoy havin liquor wt my frens tat nite!xD Ohyea! was so ***paiseh*** tat day, i should apologise!!SOREY~hee! none tell me tat deR is an exchange gift session on d eve for d sleepover.. nvr brought anyting fr d parTy! but seriously Thanks Guys for leavin me a memorable day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment